Monday, June 29, 2009

Incredible!


Donna,

Over the weekend I read the book 90 Minutes In Heaven. It was recommended to me by a friend who lost her father over the winter. All I can say, is WOW! The book allowed me a little insight about what you are doing in Heaven. I was blown away by it. I smiled a lot reading it and I cried a lot reading it, but the tears were tears of joy. A day does not pass that I don't think of you and that I don't miss you, but reading that book made me so happy that you are in Heaven. I know that one day I am going to be there and when I do, you're going to be in my celestial welcoming committee, and I can just imagine that you're going to push to the front of the people so that I will see you first.

I love you, Donna, and I miss you...but now when I get that lump in my throat thinking of you it will always be with a smile on my face because I know a little bit of what you're doing.

Bev

1 comment:

  1. Sissy, I read this book too, while Donna was at Duke. I never actually finished it yet as I was mid reading when things went badly. But one thing I read that stayed with me throughout was how Don longed to be back at Heaven's gate. I think I might have the courage after reading your post to go back and finish reading. Love, j

    ReplyDelete